What is the 10-3-2-1-0 productivity formula all about?
Ballantyne calls it the “Perfect Day” formula (YES!), and it’s all about setting you up for a productive and successful day before the day has even started. Preparation, my friend. That’s the key.
“The single most important factor in winning your mornings and owning your days is to get up 15 minutes earlier and work on your No. 1 priority before anyone else is awake. It’s that simple,” he explains.
“When you follow this formula, you’ll get more done and stop letting the big opportunities in your life slip away.”
- 10 hours before bed: No more caffeine
- 3 hours before bed: No more food or alcohol
- 2 hours before bed: No more work
- 1 hour before bed: No more screen time
- 0: The number of times you hit the snooze button in the morning
The 10-3-2-1-0 productivity formula in action